There are SIX Sessions per school year.
- Tuition is paid every 6 weeks. A valid credit or debit card is required for registration.
- All students are automatically enrolled in the same class for the next 6 weeks unless you change or withdraw by the Change Date. (Session 1 Change Date: August, 13th)
- The change comes two weeks prior to the start of the next quarter.
- Tell us in writing of any change in days, times, class, or if you would like to add a second class, or drop a class.
- Tuition may be paid during the change dates by check, cash, or credit card. If tuition is not paid by the last week of the session, we will run the family’s “on file” credit/debit card for current charges.
Date / Auto Charge
Date / Auto Charge is the date by which Current Students and Previous Students must pay tuition in order to maintain/gain their priority (see student status). After the Date / Auto Charge, our computer system electronically deletes unpaid students from the roster and New Students are placed in the vacancies. The Date / Auto Charge is two weeks prior to the start of a session to allow time to balance classes.
Register your child today!
Registration can easily be done through our portal. Click on "Register Today" to get started. You will need to create an account in order to see all available classes, times, and spaces. Full payment is required with registration of your first class.
We offer classes with a range of interest, age, and ability. Therefore, we do offer 1 free trial class if you are unsure about committing to the whole session before your child has tried it.
Previous Students are given registration priority over New Students. Previous Student status is for any member of a family who has paid the Annual Family Administration Fee within the last 12 months.
Joining, Dropping, Changing Classes Mid – Quarter
JOINING a class after the quarter start
No problem, as long as there is an opening (some classes do have late-start restrictions). Tuition will be prorated to your start date.
CHANGING classes mid-quarter
We will gladly accommodate class change request assuming there is a vacancy in your desired class.
DROPPING or missing a class
There are no refunds or credits for dropping a class mid-session. ONCE A SESSION HAS STARTED YOU ARE IN CLASS FOR THE ENTIRE SESSION, regardless of attendance. Exceptions will be made due to Medical Reasons for dropping a class. (see below).
MEDICAL REASONS for dropping a class
For medical situations validated by a written acknowledgement from a licensed medical practitioner you will be granted a credit prorated from the DATE WE RECEIVE the written acknowledgement. A retroactive request for medical credit cannot be granted, as it eliminates our opportunity to fill the vacated class spot.
Registration Forms & Procedure
We limit the number of students in each class to provide the best instruction. The downside is, our classes fill quickly which means that it is possible to get booked out of a class unless you follow our registration and payment procedures closely. Please familiarize yourself with the details in the Registration Agreement in its entirety.